3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco, 1700 employees, 30+ nationalities, serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.
I work together with my team as well as my colleagues in the IKEA Food management team from where I lead and manage the IKEA Swedish Food Market and IKEA Bistro to fulfil the purpose of our function by building business and people together. I ensure we contribute to creating a positive final impression for store visitors that both enhances Swedishness and gives them an appealing welcome back offer. You are capable of driving and strengthening food knowledge and leadership to address food quality and operational excellence by providing exceptional quality in common ways of working, solutions and equipment.
· Experience of strategic business planning
· Experience of multi-channel customer experience
· Experience from managing change in a complex business environment
· I work together with the IFB Manager in operating my area according to the IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements, as well as other relevant legislation (list relevant legislations applicable by country). I promote a “safety first” culture where co-workers are encouraged to raise and discuss concerns and solutions.
· I implement the IKEA HACCP plan to meet and secure my store’s requirements. I also ensure the HACCP routines are known and followed in all daily work
· You lead, inspire and develop a high performing IKEA Food team that will strongly contribute to reaching the common objectives and goals. You Implement the range matrix to secure a strong IKEA Food range identity in order to distinguish ourselves from our competitors on the market..
· You are accountable for sales and profitability of the function. You manage sales prioritization and forecasting, pricing and margin mix development. Ensure food quality and operational cost efficiency and effectiveness.
· You drive IKEA Food operational excellence and business development. You secure high quality of food, safety standards and legal compliance as well as integrated multichannel executions.
· You ensure a joyful and seamless customer experience within all customer and co-worker meeting points to maximize conversion rate.
· You actively foster the interdependent leadership and active cooperation across all functions and units. You lead change processes of the IKEA Food function in the country.
· You challenge costs by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way using and sharing good examples and encouraging my team and colleagues to discover smarter ways of working.
· You ensure vitality and Swedishness in the Swedish Food Market by working actively with activity areas, active
· Sampling, combination offers and other activities that inspire and surprise our customers through engagement, learning and participation.
· You secure that the Swedish Food Market range is attractively presented and communicated, e.g. through story-telling, recipe cards, using the IKEA Restaurant & Café as a showroom and co-operating with Com&In.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The main responsibilities are: exceeding customer expectations by ensuring a seamless and easy buying process that creates trust in the IKEA brand in a multichannel environment; managing and supporting the team in order to co-ordinate and optimise goods flow operations in the store. This will result in agreed product availability for customers and the correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible costs.