Responsibility to assist the legal manager with review, support and secure legal aspects of the businesses and operations in Ingka for a designated [Country] (also applicable for bullets below):
• Cooperate with, integrate in the business, and build good relations with, stakeholders to secure mutually sustainable solutions.
• Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents.
• Pro-actively support the management and other stakeholders in order to run the IKEA business and to secure the rights and assess the obligations in order to reduce exposure to legal risks and to optimize business opportunities.
• Active cooperation with Group Legal & Governance in order to secure alignment of country agenda
• Contribute to, and support the implementation of the Business Plan, development projects, corresponding roadmap • Implement standard processes and ways of working for the legal area in the Ingka Group.
• Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations. • Keep updated in relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international, domestic and case laws and regulations.
When the world is changing we’re the ones who make sure that we are up to date and that local and international laws are harmonised with the best interest of IKEA and our customers. We’re diligent and work together to make sure our business is on top of the legalities and guidelines governance requires. If people were to describe our team they would probably say that we have a lot of integrity, vast capacity and great dedication to detail. Oh, and that we have a lot of fun together.
"The salary pay range for this role is $134,465 - $195,512
Whether you're part time or full time, we offer competitive benefits and perks, such as medical and Rx*, dental, vison, 401k, meal deal, store discount, autism coverage, parental leave, pet insurance, education assistance and more.