Вакансии > Facilities Manager
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- Oversee the operations, energy consumption, maintenance and facilities of the store premise of 433,000 square feet or 40,000 square meter to ensure a sustainable, safe, clean and functional environment for our co-workers and customers.
- Cost consciousness with consistent follow up on costs related to the area of maintenance, facilities, energy, landscape, etc. and try to find solutions to control and minimize these costs. Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Prepare and track facility budget. Monitor expenses and payments.
- Actively engage with stakeholders in fire prevention, safety and security of the store premise, take the lead in the Sec Check/GRM compliance process.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders, partners and government authorities on store licensing, building by laws, on utilities, safety, health and environment issues including waste removal of restaurant to ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- Oversee the Maintenance team, you are responsible for the recruitment selection, development and training of your team and also development of your own successor. Lead by example to the team to ensure support of the M&E system operation, such as power system, lighting, air-condition, as well as timely execution of maintenance repairs to building facility.
- Quick actions taken for all troubleshoots and hands-on on the issues itself.
- Use functional and technical expertise to manage the built asset, both building facilities and the store and shopping center in order to create an environment that strongly support the core business of IKEA Southeast Asia. Ensure that the implementation of Maintenance and Facilities Management practices are effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the function. Be a strong contributor to the management team; provide Facilities and Project Management matter expertise and processes to reach company objectives.
1. Degree or Diploma in Property and Facilities Management. Member of IWFM, IFMA, IAM, RICS or local Property/FM Industry Institution would be an advantage.
2. Having supervisory experience in facilities & maintenance management/building operations maintenance for a store premise of 433,000 square feet or 40,000 square meter plus landscape. Experience in managing retail premises (eg: shopping mall, supermarket) would be an advantage.
3. Experience in Construction Management, Knowledge of & experience in Commercial Contract Management and Law, able to alter/draft FM contracts for review. APM, PMI, or Prince 2 Qualified would be an advantage.
4. Able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Skype, TEAMs, Outlook, etc). Knowledge of & experience in CAFM/CMMS Systems operations and reporting. Having Procurement knowledge of & experience
5. Advisor/supports the Store Manager on decision making when comes to facilities & maintenance management/building operations maintenance of the premise is concern
6. Preferred hands on and aggressively findings the best solutions to support cost consciousness, sustainability and safety of the co-workers and customers in the premise
7.Pro-active and quick fix can do attitude plus problem solving skills are preferred.
8. A person who have high integrity, urgency to critical matter, ownership and well accountable to executing the tasks/responsibilities given. Mentally and physically fit.
9. Always go extra mile and an analytical person and loves to hands on to resolved the matters occured.
Please apply by 31/03/2021