The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Contribute to the highest goods availability for customers by the correct and on-time execution of the store goods flow tasks.
- Contribute to the agreed goals of the action plan in the daily work.
- Perform effectively the store goods flow operation and administrative tasks that support an efficient goods flow process.
- Work according to inventory and administrative guidelines to maintain the data integrity of the inventory in order to maximize product availability for customers.
- Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements, and actively help colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment and building.
- Proper use and upkeep of VNA and MHE trucks following trainer guidelines and as safety procedures.
- Contribute to optimized goods flow operations in the store by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way using and sharing good examples.
- Proper documentation of transaction made (as back flow/ transfer location/replenishment), articles to be located in the picking location as assigned and reporting quantity variances if found in the bin.
- Be available to support colleagues in the department and other areas of the store when required.
- Any security breaches must be notified concerned authority and manager.
- Be aware of all security related emergency response and follow the policy and procedures.
- Experience of working in a retail and/or logistics role, with previous experience of leading others.
- License for operating VNA & MHE vehicle.
- Experience of operating VNA & MHE vehicle.
- Good personal discipline.
- Good attention to detail
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.