Вакансии > People & Culture Administrator
At IKEA Components we develop, source, pack and supply components, materials and IKEA retail equipment products in areas where it benefits IKEA and the IKEA customer.
Our business is global and employs 1400 people based globally. During the past year IKEA Components has grown, taking on new businesses and stretching even further across IKEAs value chain. To secure that we create as much IKEA benefits as possible we hope that you want to be a part of shaping the future of Supply Chain at IKEA Components!
Transform your energy and passion for people into great co-worker experience!
As the People & Culture Team we want to truly contribute and add our value to the business development in a fast changing and challenging world. This we do by attracting, recruiting, and developing people who love to fulfil our vision, by offering a foundation for a great candidate and co-worker experience based on our culture and values. We work closely with the day-to-day business within Inter IKEA, and we are contributing to the growth of business through people. Our contribution is to secure the base operational HR processes.
We have launched a new HR system landscape with Workday and My Support (Service Now) as the bigger solutions. This will mean new ways of working both with and as a consequence of these new administrative supporting tools. As a People & Culture Administrator you work with the local administrative HR processes and make sure they are put into practice in the most effective and efficient way. The national expertise team have the main contact with the external payroll provider and in your role, you will support co-workers, managers, and internal People & Culture colleagues in the new HR system.
Your main responsibilities as P&C Administrator will be to:
• Contribute to create a well-functioning and compliant HR administration that supports IKEA Components organisation in Sweden
• Be a superuser in the HR system landscape
• Have daily contact with and give support to co-workers, managers and People & Culture colleagues. Many of these questions will be related to payroll, time, vacation, absence, certificates and other HR topics.
• Manage administration from start of an employment to termination work with operational tasks in different P&C processes and systems.
• Maintain and update information within the field of personnel administration following the monthly payroll calendar.
• Manage maintenance of various documents, run reports and write certificates.
• Co-ordinate and administrate various tasks in areas such as archiving and HR-introduction.
• Continuously work with improvements of digital system solution, processes and ways of working within the area.
IKEA Components AB offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global context. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
We are looking for you who together with us want to bring people and business together and want to contribute to IKEA Components AB as the best place to work and develop. You are self-reliant and motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. You demonstrate reliability, honesty and integrity in interpersonal relations and feel comfortable in developing our ways of working. You are structured and organised with a hands-on approach - you make things happen.
You like to work in a complex, constantly changing, international environment and last but not least - of course you share our IKEA culture and values and passion for our IKEA Brand.
To be successful in this role we appreciate if you have some or several of the below listed qualifications:
• Relevant experience and/or education in the Human Resource field
• Have good administrative, communication and documentation skills
• Ability to share your knowledge as well as you are curious and eager to learn more
• Have great experience and interest in working with and driving Swedish payroll
• Knowledge of various HR systems/processes in general
• Knowledge about the Unionen and HAF collective agreement and labour law is a benefit
• Interest in and/or ability to understand and explain salary specification components
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English and Swedish, both verbally and in writing
• Good knowledge in Microsoft office is required
The position is temporary during approx. 10-12 months, full time and located at IKEA Components office in Älmhult. We are looking forward to your application in English, and please note that we will start to read applications and interview continuously. Please send us your application online latest July 31st 2022
For more information or any questions regarding this position please contact Agnetha Pettersson, People & Culture Experience Leader, Agnetha.firstname.lastname@example.org or People & Culture Manager Johan Andreasson email@example.com commonly via mail.