Вакансии > Quality Specialist, Quality & Sustainability Team
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
We are looking for a Quality Specialist in Quality & Sustainability Team. The purpose of this role is to support business teams and suppliers in the IKEA Quality GO/NOGO standard, implementation process. Performing audits based on IKEA Quality GO/NOGO standard. Lead projects and support business teams to secure products are delivered with right performance. Train and verify compliance to ways of working according to purchasing manual and contribute in developing and improving working methods in the engineering/quality field.
-Lead gate check before first delivery and secure four eyes principles.
-Plan and perform audits according to Manage IKEA quality GO/NOGO standard working instruction.
-Based on audit result, support the business teams and suppliers in implementing the containment and corrective actions.
-Lead, by category appointed, projects with support from business team in case of quality deviations to support problem identification including root cause analysis, and come to resolution
- Lead global/local projects related to quality
- Support development and implementation of common working methods and tools locally as well as globally for the Engineering & Quality matrix
- Perform audits and assessments of internal working methods and processes according to the quality part in purchasing manual
- Support introduction of new co-workers in PLA for common working methods and tools
- Coach and train business teams and suppliers in the IKEA quality GO/NOGO standard as well as in utilization of problem solving tools (5 why, root cause analysis etc.) in the daily work and specifically related to quality deviations.
-Ability to deliver results through involving, leading and inspiring people - act as a coach and mentor
- Ability to communicate in an inspiring and simple way to engage co-workers, business teams and suppliers
- Ability to lead business with a holistic and analytical view, always act with the customer, supplier, total IKEA and quality in mind
- Ability to verify compliance to applied standards
- Ability to perform trainings
- Indirect Leadership capabilities
-Engage and motivate people by sharing experiences, coaching others and delivers key messages clearly and effectively in different forums
- Sense of urgency and a never compromise attitude towards quality
- Passion for Quality and always have the Customer in mind
- Have a sound judgement; being honest with high integrity, take decisions even if it have a business impact
- Interest and ability to build trust and partnership to reach common goals
-Curiosity and eager to actively search for information and continuously learn from good examples and calibrate towards others colleagues mistakes.
-Very good knowledge of Project management tools and methodology
- Very good knowledge of customer needs and expectations regarding function, customer friendliness and critical to quality
- Very good knowledge about the quality related parts of IKEA Purchasing Manual
- Very good knowledge of GO/NOGO requirements including Special process appendices and related IT systems
- Deep knowledge of different Quality tools as 5 why, FMEA, fish bone, root cause analysis, statistics knowledge
- Very good knowledge to lead audits and auditing skills
- Good knowledge of IKEA Strategic Landscape, especially the Purchasing and Quality for Life Strategies and the IKEA Business model for growth
- Good knowledge of relevant materials, product requirements, standards, test methods and documentation system (PDOC)
- Good understanding of Category and suppliers daily operational activities
- Knowledge of production and operation processes.
Please submit your application not later than 24th May 2022. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
Please contact Hiring Manager, Joanna Cymbalista in case of any questions related to the role or with P&C Generalist, Jaswinder Sharma for any questions related to the recruitment process.