IKEA Purchasing and Logistics is the organization that forms a link between the factory floor and the products on IKEA store shelves. We work with 1600 Suppliers all over the world for home furnishing, transport, logistics and distribution services, components and food.
KEA Purchasing and Logistics is the organization that forms a link between the factory floor and the products on IKEA store shelves. We work with 1600 Suppliers all over the world for home furnishing, transport, logistics and distribution services, components and food.In Russia IKEA purchasing office has been present since 1991. It is located in Moscow and it coordinates with the Suppliers.
Today more than 50% of goods in Russian IKEA stores are produced locally. Our goal is to expand local production in Russia, master new production technologies and new materials.
Production engineer, Foil on Board category, CA Wood
Purchasing & Logistics Area North
· Secure IKEA quality demands on the suppliers and products
· Perform Product audits and production risk assessments at suppliers
· Actively work with technical and material development
· Lead the running range towards the suppliers and sub-suppliers to secure full compliance to IKEA requirements at all time
· Claim and corrective action handling
· Contribute to the business development within the team
· Support the start-up, development and discontinuation of suppliers and new ranges
· Work with databases on product quality and product parameters
· Lead the Supplier Development for quality and manufacturing with responsibility to identify and implement actions and execution of Supplier Development projects
· Technical background
· Production experience is big advantage
· Ability to work with and understand suppliers daily operational activities
· Fluent English
· Ability to set goals, implement and follow up
· Ability to work with and through others
· Strong communication skills
· Pro-active and methodical
· Have a sound judgment; being honest with high integrity, to take decisions for non-compliance even if they have a business impact
· Informal leadership, high energy and drive to work with and through others both in IKEA and with suppliers, to reach common goals
· Plan and organise the assignment with attention to details
· Striving for personal development and applying new learnings in the assignment
The recruitment will take place continuously so please send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than November 19th
If you have any questions about recruitment process, please contact Lalita Velchinskaia firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation package is not applicable.
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!