The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) connects customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. It delivers transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by (a) optimizing replenishment solutions (b) defining physical goods flow capacity needs (c) sourcing and developing transport & logistics capacities (d) managing the goods flow (e) leading & securing supply quality.
• Support the Operations Support Manager in reaching the operational results.
• Secure operations in the warehouse unit are executed in such a way to meet excellence in operations and collaboration with the External Service Provider (ESP) and other relevant stakeholders (Customs, Supply Operations, Retailers).
• Follow up on activities of the ESP in the warehouse unit to achieve expected results and initiate corrective actions with the goal to improve service standards at the lowest possible costs.
• Update, follow up and communicate KPI’s defined in the global operational handbook and warehouse unit related KPI’s (inventory, quality, efficiency).
• Support ESP to secure 100% compliance for export related activities in warehouse (labeling, fumigation)
• Keep focus on customer by securing goods delivery within the agreed lead time also keeping transport equipment utilization goals in mind.
• Contribute to improving and optimizing the local ways of working.
• Take part in global and local projects to find efficient and innovative ways, to optimize the unit logistic process and systems.
• Good understanding of warehousing and supply chain activities
• Good understanding of the IKEA supply chain and operational field.
• Knowledge of Global Operational Handbook and Inter-IKEA Warehousing Concept
Strong organizational & planning skills
Good communication and negotiations skills, ability to “build” trustful relations with ESP
Good coordination skills with all internal and external stakeholders
Eager to solve problems and suggest new solutions.
Ability to implement structural way of working within the area of responsibility
Being an ambassador for IKEA culture and values both internally and externally
• Work across multiple stakeholders
• Getting results
• Take initiative and lead
• Act in a service-minded and professional way that puts the end users’ needs and IKEA business operations in focus.
• Inspired by IKEA values.
The location of this position in Foshan. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!