- 3+ years working experience in Shopping Centre leasing or renting retail units, experience from working in international organizations is preferred. - Local, National and International Shopping Centre and related Shopping Centre tenants knowledge, - Strong Negotiator - Accurate market commercial conditions - Understanding of commercial concepts, clustering, tenant mix and positioning - Super knowledge on leasing process and retail tenants facility - International Network in the Retail Business - Negotiating experience
To be acquired in the role
- English and Mandarin language in spoken and written - Sound skills in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) - Education - Bachelor degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills, business-minded personality. - Team player who respects and can interact & work well with others in a sensitive and effective way but also able to work independently. - Creative & innovative, can successfully adapt to changing in demands and conditions. - General understanding of conceptual cause & effect and the impact of income and cost to project yield.
Specific organisational requirements
- Business travels 40 days / year nationally and internationally - Flexible working hours including weekends.
• Secure, agree and sign LA with tenants in accordance with our destination. • Oversee tenant performance, analyse and create monthly reports • Business develop- develop tenant profile database (CRM/SharePoint), constantly looking for new ways of working & thinking in developing tenant mix; handling problems and conflicts; resolve tenants complain, maintain long term and strategically important relationship with tenants • Monitor the market trend and new tenants • Coordinate with other functions, especially for finance, legal, operation, tenant coordination, to secure the prospect into the lease • Early terminate the poor performance & bad debt tenants with low costs
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Together with IKEA and other partners we co-create virtual and physical meeting places where the many can meet, find what they need, and connect with their communities and the world. That’s our business idea.
Ingka Centres is a part of Ingka Group, the biggest franchisee to IKEA. The three businesses in Ingka Group are IKEA Retail, which operates 367 IKEA stores; Ingka Investments, whose main mission is to protect the financial independence of the group in the long term; and us, Ingka Centres, owning 45 shopping centres and welcoming 480 million visitors each year. We have big plans for our future. We have just embarked on an exciting journey that will take us to revolutionise the traditional idea of shopping centre and transform it into meeting places.