Вакансии > Lean Navigator, IKEA Industry
IKEA Industry, part of the Inter IKEA Group, is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of the IKEA value chain.As IKEA’s own furniture manufacturer our role is to offer a unique advantage for IKEA as a world leader in home furnishing.
IKEA Industry has nearly 38 production units, across 21 sites in 8 countries: Poland, Slovakia, Portugal, Sweden, Lithuania, Russia, China and Hungary.
Our operations include forestry, sawmills, boards, component and furniture production. IKEA culture and values shape everything we do. Not only do the IKEA values bring us together, they also help us to do business successfully
IKEA Industry has during more than 10 years ran a program to accelerate implementation of the lean production concept IPS (IKEA Production System). The IKEA Production System secures the best practices in performance management, operations and way of working which are implemented in the factories and in the larger organization. The transformation programs are driven by our lean navigators’ collaboration with management teams and co-workers.
The Lean/IPS team is a part of Operational Excellence common organization at IKEA Industry. The Lean/IPS team mission is to support IKEA Industry factories and IKEA suppliers’ factories to continuous improvement by coaching and challenging, using our lean/IPS concept as base.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
Exciting challenge for You who wants to...
- Lead and drive transformation and change processes across a factory
- Lead demanding projects on our sites across the network and help designing and implementing future operations in IKEA Industry factories, and at IKEA suppliers’ factories.
- Develop and grow into the role as senior Lean/IPS navigator. You will in this position become expert in our lean transformation concept and drives our transformations aiming at implementing the best practices principles and improving performance in our factories and at external IKEA suppliers. In this role you will:
- Drive shop-floor transformation or similar projects
- Train operators & managers in lean transformation approach, tools and standards
- Implement necessary support structures to ensure a sustainable change
- Coach and challenge senior managers through the change process
- Facilitate focused improvement learning activities and in general contribute to the IPS concept, which is the IKEA way at looking upon Lean. You will also lead, coordinate and work closely with local lean navigators.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for you who are enthusiastic about developing and implementing new ways of working within production and business processes. You are driven by achieving result in collaboration with others and you have action oriented leadership. You are constantly looking for synergies, support collective learning and continuous improvements. You encourage people around you to achieve better together while nurturing cos-consciousness, reducing overlaps with down to earth approach. You build strong relationships with your stakeholders.
We think you will be motivated by this position if You...
- Are lean subject matter expert with several years of experience in implementing and managing successful lean projects and/or held a senior/managerial position in manufacturing.
- Have a proven ability to drive improvement activities, delivering savings and develop lean thinking/concept to all levels of the organization to move them into a self-sustaining mode.
- Have an educational base at Bachelor level or equivalent.
- Have passion for people and are a good communicator with a high drive, resilience and analytical skills.
- Have drive for professional growth.
- Are passionate about IKEA, our vision, business idea and values and you have a constant desire for renewal.
- Enjoy to work in a dynamic and volatile work environment
- Speak Polish or Slovak– that is a big plus!
Thank you for reading so far!
Location for this position is flexible, it can either be based out of any IKEA Industry units or at IKEA Industry office in Malmö, Sweden.
You will report to one of the Regional Lean Manager’s. You will lead/work together with a group of lean/IPS navigators. With the support of the management teams in the sites with group of change agents, colleagues at our Industry sites and other support functions.
The position requires global travelling (+150 travel days yearly).
Do you feel challenged and inspired by what you have seen in this job ad? If “yes!” we would love to know more about you and your motivation for this job! Please send us your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than July 31st
For job specific questions please contact Regional Lean Manager Marek Stibral at email@example.com or Regional Manager Sören Riis at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Leader email@example.com