Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
· Together with my colleagues and manager I contribute actively to the development and implementation of a clear IKEA Food action plan for my store using the store business plan and country business plan. These are supported by input from Growing IKEA together and the IKEA Food Direction & Strategy. I also develop and execute an annual action plan for my area based on agreed goals.
· I actively implement the range matrix (global and national) by securing quality and availability.
· I serve high-volume dishes that suit the taste of the many people on my local market.
· I secure that we prepare all food in line with the product sheet and secure the quality served at all times.
· I actively use the product sheets to train co-workers. I also ensure all co-workers taste and learn about new products before they are launched.
· I secure an irresistible food offer by ensuring we give customers an appealing range presentation.
· I am passionate about my products and actively learn about their content, origins, preparation and other benefits. I share this knowledge with my guests and colleagues.
· I ensure that my team and I know our top-selling products, 3 Aces, and 1 King and that they are available and clearly communicated and displayed at all times. We promote alternative products when these are unavailable.
· I utilize everyday commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability according to the goals in my area. I work with the Functional Commercial Review and other appropriate tools to do so.
· During unexpectedly quiet times I initiate commercial activities that attract store visitors and increase the take-up rate or take other actions to secure productivity.
· I co-operate with the Commercial Restaurant Manager to enhance Swedishness and the link between the IKEA Restaurant & Café and the Swedish Food Market when appropriate.
· I have relevant knowledge of the competition on my market. I use this information to initiate immediate action as needed, e.g. secure a substantial price distance.
· I create awareness of IKEA Food as the most important in-store marketing tool for maximizing the IKEA store’s sales potential.
-Experience of working in vibrant retail environment -Experience of managing/leading and developing a team -Advanced knowledge of food production and food safety -Experience from food service business -Experience of creating and executing action plans -English communication skills -MS Office literate