The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and MOROCCO.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
· Making the IT budget and planning for Information Technology and accountable for achieving excellent results.
· Manage local suppliers in the full lifecycle of activity from a Data Privacy and Information Security perspective, from selection through to contracts and continuous measurement activities
· Provide functional expertise to the country strategic direction, and to the formulation and implementation of an integrated multi-channel strategy with focus on customer journey
· Knowledge of how to enable and contribute to growth, low cost and sustainable profitability in accordance with our overall purpose, retail direction and our financial strategy
· Ensure that product rollouts run according to plan, based on detailed digital roadmap plans received from roadmap teams
· Responsible for all Vendor SLA and negotiations.
· Overall accountability for Navision Master Version, Data Bases, IT Infrastructure, IT security and communications.
· Accountable for the overall successful coordination of global deployments (SP,HF), local projects, products and capacity in 3 Markets
· Interest in people’s everyday life at home and in home furnishing
· Up to date knowledge of competitor activities and market trends
· Extensive understanding of IT/Digital systems, Understanding how technology affects the world and how that relates to the IKEA business
· Good knowledge of ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
· Knowledge of network, network security, windows servers, BI solutions, Data Analytics.
· Information Technology Expertise, Critical thing and decision making, Time Management, Leadership.
· Analytical and problem solving
· Attention to details
· Team working
· Organization and time management
· Management and leadership
Ideal Experience & Education
· A Bachelor / Master degree in IT formation / Computer Science
· Experience in programming / System design Or Networking / Network security is must.
· Experienced in programing, System design Or Networking and networking security.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage a high-volume of assignments
· Proven ability to influence stakeholders and promote the business benefits of Data Privacy and effective security controls
· Strong communication skills, being able to convey the message to the wide spectrum of co-workers
· With leadership experience,should be able to lead a change within a complex organization
· Capable to understand how security and data privacy controls can mitigate business and information risks
· Ability to demonstrate a risk-based approach to decisions concerning
· Knowledge in the risk management process, ability to perform risk assessments and to advise on needed IT mitigating controls.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV (English version) to further boost your visibility.