Вакансии > IKEA Food & Restaurant Manager
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We are determined to bring a little bit of Sweden to Mexico.
You work together with your colleagues in the store management team. You lead and manage IKEA Food to fulfil the purpose of our function by building business and people together. You strive towards making people smile while providing irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere that gives our customers a good reason to return again and again.
- Ensure we use IKEA Food to initiate activities to maximise the IKEA Store sales potential
- You are responsible for implementing the range matrix (global and national) to secure a strong IKEA Food range identity that distinguishes the IKEA store from our competitors on the market
- Together with the IKEA Food country management you ensure we have substantially lower prices for each product and for each part of the price and quality ladder in order to enhance the low-price profile of the IKEA store
- You have a consistent dialogue with our customers to get continuous feedback about their experiences and act based on their input
- Cooperation with the Communication & Interior Design (Com&In) department and the Commercial Activity Leader by actively contributing to all marketing and in-store activities
- Supporting the planning and execution of all Swedish Traditions in our IKEA Food Department
- Accountability for operating the IKEA Food areas within the IKEA store in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements
- Help the IKEA store to be regarded as a great place to work by providing in the co-worker restaurant same high quality of food as in the Customer restaurant for an incredibly low price
- Enforcing our operational manuals and routines to create an efficient operation to serve the many Mexicans
- Securing a reasonable profit by implementing an efficient goods ordering, goods handling and staff planning.
- The IKEA values truly reflect my personal values.
- Have a strong interest in the food service industry and working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Driven to meet and exceed my customers expectations.
- Enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
- Curious and eager to learn more in order to grow both the business and me as a person.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in food & beverage operations, food retailing, or hotel and restaurant management
- Advanced knowledge of laws and standards regarding ingredients, labelling and supplier certifications (such as ISO)
- Extensive knowledge of food production, food safety and HACCP
- Ability to read and analyse KPI’s
- Clear understanding of the key audits and follow up tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Fluent in English
- Ability to evaluate Profit &Loss reports
- Good knowledge of our local market, including our customers and the strengths and weaknesses of our local competition
- Creating and implementing action plans, setting budgets and meeting and following up on goals.
- Potential to become a Store Manager, either as a next career step or after having been a department manager in another store function. An alternative next step would be a position in the Service Office
- Ability to manage a high-volume and vibrant retail environment
- Decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Ability to lead change and make things happen
- Tactical thinker
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise
- Takes responsibility and can delegate when necessary
- Ability to lead and develop people to excellence in performance
- Communicates well with others and can influence and cooperate with different functions
- Ability to see how IKEA Food contributes to increasing the overall performance of an IKEA store
This position is based in Puebla and offers a rare opportunity to be part of the establishment of IKEA in a whole new market. You will get a chance to push boundaries and influence the direction of IKEA in Mexico. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
If you are interested to be part of our team please apply here!
Send us your CV in English