A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that's what we need in IKEA Al-Homaizi Kuwait - a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end design, planning, establishment, development and optimization of the multichannel fulfilment networks in our markets and its fulfillment units. You will support expansion and long-term growth in our markets through timely securing logistics, transport and warehouse capacity and capabilities and (redefining) optimal network and supply setup. You will contribute to having an excellent multichannel network in place that supports all sales channels and reaching more customers tomorrow to secure customer satisfaction at lowest possible costs. You will link the retail market with global supply/logistics strategies to secure an end-to-end approach in the execution of the logistics processes.
· University degree in preferred Logistics, Economics, Business Administration
· 2-4 years working experience from supply chain on operational and/or level
· Confident in communication and presenting in English and have a proven analytical and numerical skills.
· Excellent computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience in problem solving and improving ways of working.
· Previous experience in setting and implementing action plans, communicating expectations, providing clear direction and following up goals.
· You can prioritize and organize your work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available and meet agreed goals and deadlines.
· Experience in the developing and improving ways of working and get energized by problem solving.
· Knowledge and experience of meeting and interacting with various business partners and are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
This position is based in Kuwait City and offers a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization that serves Kuwait, Jordan and Morocco. Travel to Jordan and Morocco as well as other countries will be required for the job.
Kuwait is a modern and safe country in the Gulf region, with a large international expat community, and where -next to Arabic- English is widely spoken. With the presence of all imaginable amenities, high-quality health care, international schools, cuisine and shops, everyday life in Kuwait is easy, comfortable and fun.