The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
1. Verify and book commercial goods invoice, transport & logistics service invoice, indirect material & service invoice, buyer claim settlement, co-worker reimbursement and cooperate credit card reconciliation in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Generate payment proposal batch file to cashier according to payment schedule, and ensure accounting payable balance cleared on timely basis. Meanwhile perform journal entry for payment rejection and account payable adjustment.
3. Follow up monthly Accounts payable Analysis Report and coordinate relevant stakeholders for resolution.
4. Verify VAT invoice, deduct and reconcile VAT-in and deal with invoice issue.
5. Secure the completeness of all agreements (including but not limited to GPC, IWAY, EDI agreement, PUA, capacity commitment etc.) and compliance with both internal requirement and external regulation.
6. Secure the agreement information and supplier information are accurately and timely registered.
7. Contribute to the development of AP process and finance system.
8. Understand Working Methods and cross function processes, and be responsible for development of Working Instructions.
9. Communicate with business partner and co-worker on AP related query and issue, and support external audit/inspection.
Knowledge • Be familiar with invoice processing procedure and relevant solutions • Good knowledge in accounting • University degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent experience • Proficient English (writing & speaking) • Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
Motivation • High energy and drive to deliver results • Commitment in looking for ways to simplify and improve ways of working • Strong desire to develop professionally • Inspired and guided by the IKEA values • Passionate to be part of the business and contribute to IKEA’s business strategy
Capabilities Job specific capabilities: • Good communication • Service minded • Ability to work with problem solving and take the initiative for improvements, flexible Leadership capabilities: Leadership is everyone’s responsibility at IKEA. Leadership behaviours differ depending on your position and your level of leadership – leading myself, leading others, leading leaders and leading matrix partners. Entrepreneurship of the many is how we Inspire and clarify & Unleash entrepreneurs. Performance with meaning is how we Create customer value & Lead with IKEA values. Working together is how we Build strong relationships & Collaborate and co-create
The location of this position in Shanghai. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, welcome with your application!