Вакансии > Business Navigation & Operation Specialist
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
To navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long term profitability by:
To navigate the growth of IKEA retailing and steer the business towards sustained long-term profitability:
• By providing accurate, relevant and user-friendly business information for effective decision-making
• By analyzing business information and identifying business opportunities
• By being an active partner in business development initiatives.
Optimization of the Staff Planning across the organization by inspiring and guiding all stakeholders in the utilization of agreed Staff Planning processes. Creating and maintaining a long term Staff Planning vision for a great Customer Experience. Initiating as well as supporting initiatives aiming at adapting and improving processes, tools and systems supporting that vision. Staff planning is a cornerstone of our long term success, delivering to the needs of the customer, co-worker and ultimately the IKEA Business.
· Responsible at Store level for the analysis, reporting and the co-ordination and execution of bi-monthly forecast.
· Support retail business navigation and retail business information partners in achieving a healthy profits and loss through key performance analysis and evaluation.
· Perform business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and potential risks, and present them in an understandable and actionable manner.
· Understand how information is used today and determine the future needs of reporting at store level.
· Establish follow-up mechanisms for projects and contribute to business development initiatives.
· Assist to secure data quality of retail business information and key performance indicators in the data sources.
· Work with other functions within the store to assure the alignment of business information.
· Drive & implement a country staffing approach that secures a diverse and appropriate staff structure.
· Co-operate across functions to ensure everyone understands and contributes to the staff planning process.
· Set goals & support stores in the delivery and follow-up of key staff planning figures and outcomes.
· Secure the accurate reporting of the staff planning process and other related retail KPI's that lead to exploring best practices and identify opportunities.
· Responsible for following up the complete staff planning process from forecasting to ensuring work schedules comply with all labor rules and internal requirements.
· Secure access to updated knowledge about market trends, latest developments and best practices in Staff Planning.
· Be the speaking partner on Staff Planning, internally and externally, for all relevant stakeholders.
· Drive the process of implementing the framework on Staff Planning, including follow ups
· Guide and steer projects within Staff Planning
· Audit process for CR weekly transaction (Return / vouchers, …etc)
· Projects follow up
· Minimum - Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience in Business Navigation / Operation / finance two years of relevant experience.
· Working experience of business information tools is helpful.
· Possess previous business intelligence experience, preferably gained in a retail environment.
· Ability to see the big picture and also understand the importance of detail.
· Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly.
· Ability and desire to drive and implement change.
· Ability to influence, and develop relationships, as well as mentoring and coaching.
- Must be able to communicate in English & Arabic .
- Must have leadership skills .
- Computer literary .